Parking is located to the left of the hotel. The cost is included in the registration fee. If you need to take a parking ticket, you can validate it at the reception desk. Please mention the DPI training.
Because of works on both sides of the hotel, parking on the street side is prohibited. If parking spaces are available in the small parking lot in front of the hotel, these may also be used.
OPTION 1 – Please note that during roadworks, De Kleetlaan may be closed on this route:
From Diegem railway station it is less than a 10-minute walk to the Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport. The walking route is marked in green on the map.
- Leave the station through the main entrance.
- Turn left on the De Kleetlaan.
- Take the sidewalk under the motorway. The Van der Valk Hotel is situated on your right.
OPTION 2 – If option 1 is not available due to roadworks and blockage of De Kleetlaan:
- Take Stationsstraat east
- Turn right in the direction of Lod. Vankeerberghenstraat
- Take the stairs
- Turn left onto Lod. Vankeerberghenstraat
- Continue onto the Bosstraat
- Turn right onto Jan Emiel Mommaertslaan
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto J.F. Kennedylaan
- Go through 1 traffic circle
- Turn left onto Culliganlaan
- Destination is at the end of the street on the right.
- You can rent a Blue-bike at the station in Diegem. You can find more info here.
Shuttel bus Airport or Train Station Brussels Airport-Zaventem
At the train station and Brussels Airport a direct shuttle bus is provided to the Van der Valk Hotel (max 8 people). Follow the indications ‘Hotel Shuttle Bus’ to take this shuttle bus from platform E.
- The cost is €5 p.p..
- The timetable can be found here.