There is a car park to the left of the hotel. The cost is included in the registration fee. Have your parking ticket validated at the entrance desk. Please mention the DPI training.
OPTION 1 – Please note that during roadworks, De Kleetlaan may be closed on this route:
From Diegem railway station it is less than a 10-minute walk to the Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport. The walking route is marked in green on the map.
- Leave the station through the main entrance.
- Turn left on the De Kleetlaan.
- Take the sidewalk under the motorway. The Van der Valk Hotel is situated on your right.
OPTION 2 – If option 1 is not available due to roadworks and blockage of De Kleetlaan:
- Take Stationsstraat east
- Turn right in the direction of Lod. Vankeerberghenstraat
- Take the stairs
- Turn left onto Lod. Vankeerberghenstraat
- Continue onto the Bosstraat
- Turn right onto Jan Emiel Mommaertslaan
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto J.F. Kennedylaan
- Go through 1 traffic circle
- Turn left onto Culliganlaan
- Destination is at the end of the street on the right.
- You can rent a Blue-bike at the station in Diegem. You can find more info here.
Airport or Train Station Brussels Airport-Zaventem
At the train station and Brussels Airport a direct shuttle bus is provided to the Van der Valk Hotel (max 8 people). Follow the indications ‘Hotel Shuttle Bus’ to take this shuttle bus from platform E. The timetable can be found below.
Morning departure from Brussels Airport to Van der Valk:
07h20, 7h50, 8h05, 8h20, 08h35, 08h50, 09h05, 09h20, 09h35
Evening departure from Van der Valk to Brussels Airport
16h30, 16h45, 17h15, 17h30, 17h45, 18h00, 18h15, 18h30, 18h45, 18h00