This entire training track is taught in English.
The world is in dire need of cyber security professionals who have the required skills to guide their organisations towards a safe and sound information security framework, with all the 360° aspects it entails.
Our full Certified CISO training programme is a step in the right direction and will provide you with an intense overview of the aspects it takes to get a helicopter view of the cybersecurity issues in your organisation in the function of Chief Information Security Officer.
The 7 CISO modules on our website, that can be booked separately according to your personal interests, constitute a complete training programme and can also be booked as a whole.
The 7‑module track can be initiated either in January or in September of the same year, in which case you will get a consecutive training of modules 1-6. Module 7 consists of a Master project, which is the culmination of the track, in which you will get a chance to actively implement all the topics that were covered in modules 1 to 6. The entire track is to be concluded within a time frame of 12 months, to acquire the full Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Certification.
The different modules that constitute the CISO track contain the following topics, a full description of which can be found on our website:
- Information Security Governance Program
- Laws, regulations & standards
- Policies, processes & standards
- Risk management
- Third Party Risk management
- Audit management
- Zero Trust
- Main architecture frameworks
- Cloud Security
- Internet of Things Security
- OT/ICS Security
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- Security/Privacy by design & by default
- Setting security requirements
- CI/CD & Automation
- Security Testing
- Asset/Data Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Device Management
- Network Management
- Application Management
- Physical Infrastructure Management
- Security Outsourcing
- Security Operations Centre
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Threat Modelling and intelligence gathering
- Penetration Testing & Red Teaming Strategy
- Vulnerability & Patch Management
- Insider Risk Management
- Security Incident Management
- Stakeholder Analysis & Management
- Board/Top Management Communication & Persuasion
- Attract, train, and retain resources
- Presentation of a master project executed according to the learnt skills
- Time to work on the master project
- Evaluation by a jury of renowned CISOs
A more elaborate description of each module can be found in the separate link of the module.
Be at the top of your game and book the Certified CISO full track in one go!
In order to advance the CISO profession, our CISO track can count on the support of major Belgian CISOs, Security Directors and specialists from the corporate world. Find out who they are HERE.
Get updates on this training?
Would you like to be kept up to date on CISO trainings?
Modules planned in the coming months
8 february until 9 february 2023
6 march until 7 march 2023
23 march until 24 march 2023
24 april until 25 april 2023
12 june until 13 june 2023
20 september until 21 september 2023
26 september until 27 september 2023
17 october until 18 october 2023
24 october until 25 october 2023
21 november until 22 november 2023
"CISO Certificate of Completion"
Full CISO track modules 1-7
Lunch, coffee, refreshments and course material included.
SME portfolio Flanders - higher subsidy for CYBERSECURITY: 45% for small and 35% for medium-sized enterprises.
Book a Call
We are recognized by:
Registration number KMO portefeuille: DV.O213013
Our courses are accredited for the KMO-portefeuille. This means that, depending on whether you are a small or medium-sized enterprise, you can receive a 45% or 35% subsidy (for cybersecurity) from the Flemish Government on the cost of registration.
Acknowledgement by Chèque-Formation
The training voucher allows you to benefit from financial aid to train your workers in one of the approved training centres. Worth 30 euros, it corresponds to 1 hour of training per worker.