Aperçu Prochaine formation
This entire training track is taught in English.
The world is in dire need of cyber security professionals who have the required skills to guide their organisations towards a safe and sound information security framework, with all the 360° aspects it entails.
Our full Certified CISO training programme is a step in the right direction and will provide you with an intense overview of the aspects it takes to get a helicopter view of the cybersecurity issues in your organisation in the function of Chief Information Security Officer.
The 7 CISO modules on our website, that can be booked separately according to your personal interests, constitute a complete training programme and can also be booked as a whole.
The 7‑module track can be initiated either in January or in September of the same year, in which case you will get a consecutive training of modules 1-6. Module 7 consists of a Master project, which is the culmination of the track, in which you will get a chance to actively implement all the topics that were covered in modules 1 to 6. The entire track is to be concluded within a time frame of 12 months, to acquire the full Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Certification.
The different modules that constitute the CISO track contain the following topics, a full description of which can be found on our website:
Module 1 – Security Governance & Compliance
- Information Security Governance Program
- Laws, regulations & standards
- Policies, processes & standards
- Risk management
- Third Party Risk management
- Audit management
Module 2 – Security Architecture
- Zero Trust
- Main architecture frameworks
- Cloud Security
- Internet of Things Security
- OT/ICS Security
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
Module 3 – Secure System Acquisition & Development
- Security/Privacy by design & by default
- Setting security requirements
- CI/CD & Automation
- Security Testing
Module 4 – Security Operations
- Asset/Data Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Device Management
- Network Management
- Application Management
- Physical Infrastructure Management
- Security Outsourcing
Module 5 – Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Security Operations Centre
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Threat Modelling and intelligence gathering
- Penetration Testing & Red Teaming Strategy
- Vulnerability & Patch Management
- Insider Risk Management
- Security Incident Management
- Stakeholder Analysis & Management
- Board/Top Management Communication & Persuasion
- Attract, train, and retain resources
- Presentation of a master project executed according to the learnt skills
- Time to work on the master project
- Evaluation by a jury of renowned CISOs
A more elaborate description of each module can be found in the separate link of the module.
Be at the top of your game and book the Certified CISO full track in one go!
In order to advance the CISO profession, our CISO track can count on the support of major Belgian CISOs, Security Directors and specialists from the corporate world. Find out who they are HERE.
Get updates on this training?
Would you like to be kept up to date on CISO trainings?
"CISO Certificate of Completion"
Full CISO track modules 1-7
Réserver un appel
CISO: Full Certification Track Module 1-7
Start in 2023
Économisez sur vos études:
Numéro d'enregistrement KMO-portefeuille Flandre: DV.O213013
Nos cours sont accrédités pour le KMO-portefeuille en Flandre. Cela signifie que, selon que vous êtes une petite ou une moyenne entreprise, vous pouvez recevoir une subvention de 45% ou 35% (pour la cybersécurité) du gouvernement flamand sur le coût de l'inscription.
Le chèque formation vous permet de bénéficier d'une aide financière pour former vos travailleurs dans l'un des centres de formation agréés. D'une valeur de 30 €, il correspond à 1 heure de formation par travailleur.